Traveling the world is something that we all long for. To detach yourself from your everyday surroundings and your usual routine, it's definitely refreshing and healthy for your brain and soul. However, long distance travel is tiring both physically and mentally which means your body needs to be treated to a good rest after over indulging on your holiday.
Our jet lag ritual uses products with key ingredients such as Rosemary, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry to help revive and reinvigorate your body so you are ready to embrace another day.
This home care jet lag cure is especially ideal for those who have travelled a far distance or have had a long couple of days on the road and are feeling sluggish and in need of renergizing.
Rosemary, Pink Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Eucalyptus, Vetivert, Chamomile and Ylang Ylang.
- To help you get through your long journey or flight, use Support Breathe Roller Ball to help you maintain easy breathing and a clear mind until you get home to start your ritual.
- Start by adding two pumps of Revive Body Wash in a warm bowl and place your feet in allowing them to soak as you continue with the rest of your ritual
- Start body brushing your skin with the Polishing Body Brush ensuring you reach all areas, body brushing before or after long haul flights can improve circulation and reinvigorate your skin, body and mind.
- Follow by applying two pumps of Revive Body Gel and massaging your body and focusing on areas of concern like hips, thighs and stomach.
- As you probably may have been seated for a long period of time during your flight or journey, it is a good idea to finish off with a few stretches to help wake your muscles up.
Stretch one leg in front of you with toes pointing up, keeping your back straight, bend forward from the hips until you feel a gentle stretch in the back of your leg, then repeat on the other leg.
Leg and Arm Stretch
Stand next to a wall with hand stretched slightly behind your body as your legs are positioned so that one is forward and one leg is back. Press back heel towards the floor and lean the body forward until you feel a gently pull in your calf. Repeat on both sides.
Stand with legs hips apart and hands locked behind your back, keeping your back straight, gently lean forward with your arms slightly rising behind you and hold for 30 seconds to feel the gentle stretch.