Take 5 minutes in the beginning of each day to focus on you. How you are feeling, how you want to be that day and what you need to do it. I find it not only calming, but it sets me up with positivity and the belief I can create the day I want to have.
Anna Teal - CEO
Aromatherapy Associates founders Geraldine Howard and Sue Beechey believed that an aromatherapy experience nurtures the body and the spirit. Our ongoing passion stems from the belief that our hand-blended pure essential oils have therapeutic benefits, which work on mind, body and skin.
Wellbeing is the state of being comfortable, healthy or happy. Modern living and digital overload can fill our days with data smog and stress as we strive to live our best lives. The result? We don't make time to step back and re-focus.
Our natural oils and botanicals are a daily reminder that nature is our greatest healer. Connecting with its beauty, serenity, abundance and sensorial delights is something we like to call "Natureful": Those moments of calm and inspiration when you experience dappled, forest sunlight, the lull of breaking waves, the greenery of a local park or an open-air swim. Elevating our mental and physical wellbeing by stepping into nature-filled tranquility keeps our inner resources strong and happiness levels high.
Six Ways to Wellbeing
- Mindfulness – Being more aware of your thoughts, accepting your feelings (good or bad) and noticing surroundings can positively change how you feel.
- Kindness – Small acts of kindness can improve your mental wellbeing. Even the smallest acts can count; smiling at someone or paying a compliment.
- Be Natureful – Make spending time in nature a must-do ritual to restore and calm your senses and elevate your mood.
- Learn – Learning new things can help give you a sense of achievement and confidence. Sign up to learn something new today.
- Connect – Spend more time developing relationships with friends, colleagues, and family.
- Love yourself – Self-care, whether in the form of positive affirmations or a pampering ritual. Sometimes we spend more energy avoiding our emotions than actually feeling them. Give yourself unconditional permission to feel your feelings.