The Art Of Living Well
Take 5 minutes in the beginning of each day to focus on you. How you are feeling, how you want to be that day and what you need to do it. I find it not only calming, but it sets me up with positivity and the belief I can create the day I want to have.
Anna Teal - CEO
Aromatherapy Associates founders Geraldine Howard and Sue Beechey believed that an aromatherapy experience nurtures the body and the spirit. Our ongoing passion stems from the belief that our hand-blended pure essential oils have therapeutic benefits, which work on mind, body and skin.
Six Ways to Wellbeing
. 1. Mindfulness – Being more aware of your thoughts, accepting your feelings (good or bad) and noticing surroundings can positively change how you feel.
2. Kindness – Small acts of kindness can improve your mental wellbeing. Even the smallest acts can count; smiling at someone or paying a compliment.
3. Be Natureful – Make spending time in nature a must-do ritual to restore and calm your senses and elevate your mood.
4. Learn – Learning new things can help give you a sense of achievement and confidence. Sign up to learn something new today.
5. Connect – Spend more time developing relationships with friends, colleagues, and family.
6. Love yourself – Self-care, whether in the form of positive affirmations or a pampering ritual. Sometimes we spend more energy avoiding our emotions than actually feeling them. Give yourself unconditional permission to feel your feelings.